What a week, and it’s only Wednesday! I am so ready for the weekend, are you doing anything fun for Halloween? I’m not very gung-ho about the holiday, so if you have any suggestions, I’m still looking for costume ideas. Anyways, I am so excited, it is finally feeling like Fall here in Dallas! I love outfits that look like Fall, mostly the ones that include plaid. That sounds silly, but there is definitely a look that you don’t see here with the lack of Fall we have here in Texas.
The Perfect Recipe for Fall
- Plaid: There is nothing that screams Fall more than plaid! I love it in all colors, but red has to be my favorite for exploiting that Fall feeling.
- Riding Boots: I actually don’t pull out my riding boots as much as I did a few years ago, but I do love them on a brisk day to help keep warm.
- Jeans: Possibly my favorite piece of clothing ever. I am very committed to my jeans once the weather drops below 50 degrees. I rarely wear anything else!
- Vest: A puffer vest, while not necessary yet in Dallas is the perfect piece to wear in Dallas in the Fall. It keeps you both warm and cool. balancing the fluctuating temperatures well.
- Fun Accessories: This leather bracelet is one of the best fall accessories because it’s the perfect fall color. Another cool accessoryis my Kate Spade activity tracker. Although I have never even thought about wearing a fit bit or anything like that since I got my tracker I haven’t taken it off! I love that it tracks my sleep, my steps and when I’m getting ready to go out I can control my music!