Since the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale just went live online, I obviously don’t have the pieces to shoot yet, so I’m sharing my wishlist and a reminder of the awesome pieces I picked up last year! BUT I’m stopping by the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale after work and I can’t wait to shop and show you what I pick up! Keep up on my Insta-Story to see my dressing room try on in the afternoon. I know this sale is over published and over hyped, but bear with me for a moment so I can explain why I love it.
Why I love the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- They make it SO easy. I go back and forth with shopping in-store and online, and when I can’t decide, I can buy online, and pick my pieces up in store (they’ll even bring it out to my car). A lifesaver when you want to avoid the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale madness. *Highly recommended plan of action.* PRO TIP: Grab two sizes and return later, things sell out quickly!
- The best clothes are fall clothes. I love fall clothes, and it’s absolutely devastating to me that I can’t wear them in the normal season here in Dallas. It’s just too hot, and summer lasts longer. That being said, working indoors with the AC blasting, seasons don’t matter. So, I’ll buy the clothes.
- All categories are on sale: jackets and boots. Similar to number 2, yes, but it is important to point out that these items don’t normally go on sale until spring. Meaning, if you want an update you have to pay full price, but not at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, because they drop the prices immediately and increase them, or whatever is left, when the sale is over (August 6).
- Classic pieces. I’ll admit it, and I don’t think anyone is pretending, but Nordstrom isn’t the most trendy store out there. I go to Nordstrom for pieces that I can count on season after season, like booties, leather jackets, and this blouse that I want in every color.
- Exclusivity. It’s always fun when you are invited to a club or event, and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, Nordstrom in general really, makes you feel like they appreciate your membership, and don’t just want your money. (They’ll get it anyways, because of reasons 1-3.)
My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wishlist:
If you follow along Running in Heels regularly, you know I don’t do collages, or list posts, so don’t expect to see them here. Below I linked my favorites by category, and you can shop these favorites via my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tab! Which ones am I buying? I’ll find out later today, I’m going to check them out in person!
P.S. Can we take a moment to see how far Running In Heels has come in the last year? You guys are the absolute best readers!
Beauty & Gifts