On the weekends, I try to relax a bit. I watch television, drink lots of coffee, and play with my pups! I also like to take the time to pamper myself a bit. During the week, I don’t have a ton of time for face masks, hair masks, painting my nails, so when I get a minute to myself on the weekend, I try to do it all!
We all need to pamper ourselves every once in a while, and we all have our different preferences. I recently got into using different kinds of masks. I realized that I had been using the same facial cleansing and treatments since high school, and never really upgraded. My skin has obviously changed in the last few years, so I have been desperately looking for an improved routine. So far, I’m liking my new process, and wanted to share it with you! Disclaimer, some of the products mentioned below have been graciously provided to me, but all opinions are my own.
My Pamper Routine
- First, I take off my make up with Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make-Up Remover. I am not the best at remembering to use this if it is before bed, because I’ll wash my face and leave my make-up on the towel… sorry mom! However, if it is a weekend I try my best to remember to take my make-up off with this!
- Next, I’ll rinse my face with water then cleanse with Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme (c/o). It exfoliates, cleanses, removes dead cells, and hydrates skins all while feeling smooth and cool.
- I use the Dragon’s Blood Fix Plumping Mask (c/o)for hydration.
- As I wait for the mask to set in, I pop in my Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening trays (post to come!). While I wait for everything to set, I paint my nails with my favorite Essie polish of the moment (Currently, Smokin’ Hot last seen here).
- After waiting for my nails to dry and washing off the mask, I hydrate my skin with the Dragon’s Blood Fix Plumping Serum (c/o).
- Finally, I set all of the hydration in with evian® Facial Spray (c/o). It’s cool and hydrating, and is the perfect touch to my mini spa session at home!
I even take my evian® Facial Spray on the go with me to spray when I need another pick-me up! It’s great because it doesn’t mess up my make-up when I spray it on! Try it out for yourself and enter to win your own 10 oz and 5 oz bottles of evian® Facial Spray and pamper yourself like I do! Click here to enter!