From an outsider’s perspective, fashion, beauty, and hair are one in the same. If you are interested in on or all of the subjects, you know that they are all extremely different and require separate skill sets to complete well. If you know me, you know that I love fashion, I love dabbling with hair, but beauty? It’s hard. There are so many products to choose from and it is difficult to tell the good from the bad from the don’t even try. I struggle with my beauty routine. I am in a rut with my make up and can’t seem to stick with a hair regime (although I have had major luck recently). Since teaming up with BrandBacker, I have had the opportunity to try out many products. I even joined Birchbox to try more samples! I tried out a mask that was a freebie in a box, and honestly it really turned me off of masks in a package. However, WHEN Mask Packs perfected everything that I didn’t like about the other one.
WHEN Mask Packs
- Easy to use. Just open the package, remove backing and front cover and put the mask on your face, then sit for about 30 minutes. Get your me-time in!
- They are cutout to match your actual face, and contour with its curves.
- They stay on and actually stick to your face instead of sliding off.
- No dripping. I can’t sit still and just wait for this mask to set in, I have things to do, so I can’t have it dripping all over my laptop, luckily it doesn’t.
- Finally, it works! Each mask is for a different purpose.
- The Last Call was perfect for moisture and rehydrating my skin. My skin has been a mess with the seasonal transition, so this was perfect timing.
- Snow Magic Mask was great for evening out my skin tone. It brightened and lightened my skin, I have never noticed such quick results!
Get your own here! They have many masks for many purposes.